In the middle of November, as usually, we took part in a technical conference ARaP (Automation, Robotization and Processes) www.arap.cz. We are one of few companies supporting the conference from its very beginning.
Besides having listened to interesting papers by professors and colleagues from other companies we presented technical innovations of our company ourselves.
Pavel Kulík, Director of the Technical Development Department at the beginning introduced history of the company as well as interesting contracts and demanding technical character of the field in which we work. Key points of the presentation were focused on two of our new products, namely Sim0Net and TED 22.
Sim0Net is our new platform designed for Internet of Things. The system provides wireless data collection through IoT technologies or combination of existing technologies. Our colleague Petr Hasman, Deputy of the Smart Systems Division, in his paper considered the idea whether Internet of Things belongs to the world of industry at all and whether the technology being so fresh is able to succeed in respect to industrial point of view and to find its place beside systems and technologies tried and tested through the years.
Martin Brašna, Director of the Manufacture of Products Division, in his talk spoke about „Using digital documentation in production“. He made the conference participants familiarized with our experience in modification of processes and manufacture in relation to the Indutry 4.0 principles and transition of company ZAT to paperless production. We have developed our own solution TED 22 (Terminal of Electronic Documentation) for this purpose. This mobile workplace is mainly suitable for factories producing larger and more sophisticated sets. Its advantage is a big touch monitor, 20 hour battery life by a single charge, mobility and a place for leaving various tools aside.
Our colleagues are ready to provide you with detailed information, do not hesitate to contact them.
Conference main topic was „Advanced automation – the way to increase manufacture productivity“ with the following specification of areas of interest:
- modern sensors and actuators,
- control systems with advanced functions DCS, PLC, SCADA,
- communication buses and network in production plant,
- collection, transfer, processing and using of „big data“ obtained from technological devices.
At the conference there also presented the following experts:
- prof. Ing. Vladimír Kučera, DrSc., d. h. c. – Director of Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics
- prof. Ing. Miloš Schlegel, CSc. – Faculty of Applied Sciences at University of West Bohemia Pilsen
- prof. Ing. Vladimír Mařík, DrSc., d. h. c. (Czech Institute of Informatics, Robotics and Cybernetics at Czech Technical University in Prague)
- prof. Ing. Michael Valášek, DrSc. – Dean of the Faculty of Mechanical Engineering at Czech Technical University in Prague