The control system SandRA
SandRA (Safe and Reliable Automation) is a modern control system of the Distributed Control System (DCS) class designed for demanding industrial branches requiring high reliability and long lifetime of the control system.
The wide range of offered technical equipment and variable system architecture allows the system to be used both for controlling of huge technological blocks (such as power plant blocks) and small technological blocks (such as sewage disposal plants, regulation stations etc.)
Tools for configuration and managing the SandRA
Great emphasis is put on high reliability when selecting individual elements and defining the...Read more
Why to choose us?
- Robustness and reliability The individual items of the system are highly reliable, for the most demanding applications it is possible to make the items redundant.
- Openness The control system SandRA is wide open and it allows integration of equipment from other vendors on all levels of the control structure
- Individual solutions The system allows maximum adaptability of the control applications to a customer specific requirements
- Advanced tools for system administration and service Project design, configuration and management of the whole SandRA control system are performed from the Engineer Stations, where integrated tools are installed
- Long life cycle Proprietary development, production and key component service guarantee to the customers long term availability of the spare parts and possible modernization or expanding of the system during the time
- Ten years guarantee Due to excellent quality both of development and production processes the ZAT a.s. is able to provide ten years guarantee for Z200 and Z210 processing stations
+420 318 652 409