The process stations of the SandRA Z100 line Back
The Z100 line is, as the opposite of the other lines, intended for special purposes and can adapted to a specific control application or standardized product. It is a single-board regulator or block (consisting of multiple modules), which solves special control and regulation tasks, such as regulation rod movements and measurement of their positions in nuclear reactors VVER440 and VVER1000.
All of the boards/blocks have their own processor core, which performs the control algorithms. The number, ranges and character of the input and output signals, communications, supply voltage and casing depends on the controlled technology. The Z100 stations are used in both HW area (common parts and circuit schematics) and SW development area (common libraries and SW modules).
- The stations are designed as a set of boards, blocks or modules solving a specific application, meaning that the numbers and ranges of input and output signals, types and numbers of communication channels, supply voltage and mechanics depend on a specific project.
- Each station contains boards, blocks or modules with an application program, which are interconnected via double serial bus.
- Each board, block or module contains power sources, which provide galvanic isolated supply voltage for internal electronic circuits. The input for these power sources is provided by two individual supply buses.
- Boards and blocks of the same type placed into one rack can be merged to create several types of redundancy as required (1oo2, 2oo3, 2oo4 etc.)
- Individual racks can be merged into a large complex, which can be used for solving of complex automation tasks.
- The interconnection can be made via physical interfaces RS232/422/485, ETHERNET, CAN using the protocols RDD, MODBUS RTU, PERNET, MODBUS TCP/IP, IEC 60870-5-104, uCanOpen or even more.
- All boards, blocks and modules contain a simple operational system and use equal libraries for SW modules.
- Simple diagnostic functions exist for all types of boards, blocks and modules allowing monitoring of system parameters and operational data.
The advantages of the system
- Various mechanical configuration From standard 19“ rack through compact mechanical arrangement of the instruments (intended to be mounted to a panel or a cubicle) up to modules for a DIN rail
- Power supply Individual boards are supplied by a DC voltage 24V/48V (depends on the application). The power is usually supplied by two independent systems up to the individual plug-in boards level
- Redundancy Double internal data communication, double power supply source, two, three or four single-board regulators can be used with appropriate selection system (1oo2, 2oo3 or 2oo4), depends on the application
- System SW A simple proprietary operating system and SW module libraries
- Diagnostics Unified monitoring of important functions and parameters of the boards/blocks, system parameters and operating data (temperature, life time, test data, servicing data etc.)