Description of Solution
ZAT was involved in the construction of several biogas plants at the time of the strongest subsidy wave. We consider biogas plants to be an efficient source of energy and we understand that a technology failure and unplanned outage represent a significant economic loss for operators. Our goal is not only to deploy a reliable control system, but also to provide a sufficiently flexible service.
We guarantee the mentioned flexibility thanks to the possibility of remote access and maintenance of a spare parts warehouse.
Biogas plants we service include Starosedlský Hrádek, Dlouhá Lhota, Načeradec, Mrákov, Stanoviště, Dvorianky (SK) and Bzovík (SK).
Do you recognize yourself?
- Are you the operator of a biogas plant and your system is outdated and its failure rate is increasing?
- Is the foreign language documentation for the control system of the foreign manufacturer not suitable for you?
- Would you like to add other functions to the existing management?
- Are you facing difficult communication and a long reaction time of the service organization?
- Are you interested in the issue of the future application of biogas plants and the discussed promotion of biogas to biomethane?
Do not hesitate to contact us and arrange a non-binding meeting, our experts will be happy to suggest options for solving your needs.
We offer control using our own compact control system SandRA Z210 with the possibility of connecting remote inputs and outputs. The most significant advantages of this system include its Czech origin, the possibility of supplementing functions in connection with a possible modification of the biogas plant technology and flexible Czech service support, including remote access.
According to the customer's requirements, we can also build control on systems from other suppliers, such as BaR or Siemens.
We display information from the control system at the operator's workplace using the Czech Reliance platform. The offered visualization environment is clear and allows settings according to individual needs.
When deploying the SandRA control system:
- Friendly user interface and convenient access to current data via smartphone, tablet, etc.
- Possibility to add functions depending on technology modifications
- Czech product, documentation and support in the Czech language
- Fast on-site or remote access service
- Openness of the control system - possibility of SW modifications by the operator
- Set cooperation with the service company of the machine part (AGETE, s.r.o.)
- Cost savings due to preventive maintenance based on the collection and analysis of diagnostic data
We are currently implementing the technology of the Slatina biogas plant near Lovosice under the leadership of AGETE. The operator of the biogas plant decided to add a separator to the technology, which will allow it to increase the efficiency of the final storage. As part of the contract, ZAT ensures both the supply and installation of the control and field instrumentation of the separator itself, as well as the integration of the new equipment into the overall Siemens control system. Part of the delivery is, of course, ensuring the appropriate visualization adjustments at the operator's workplace. The planned completion date of the contract is November 2020.
- Starosedlský Hrádek
At the end of 2018, we completed the modernization of the control system of the Starosedlský Hrádek biogas station in the Příbram district. After the expiration of the warranty period, the operator struggled with insufficient service support from a foreign supplier of the control system. As part of the reconstruction, the original BaR control system was replaced by the ZAT SandRA Z210 control system, and at the same time the visualization of the entire technology was modernized using the Czech Reliance platform. We carried out the implementation with a minimum limitation of the station's operation and with the maximum possible preservation of the existing distribution systems. At present, the operator especially appreciates the flexibility of service support and the possibility of supplementing the functions of the management system.