The Code of Conduct is a binding by-law of the ZAT company.
It is divided into five sections corresponding with the following five principles:
- We act in compliance with legislation, business conventions and our own internal rules and regulations.
- We are socially responsible towards the environment and we pay respect to fundamental human rights and freedoms.
- We behave responsibly towards the market and we support our business partners and respect our competition.
- We guarantee the right to privacy, protection of personal data, safe and healthy workplace environment and the freedom of association to our employees.
- Our employees accept the principles of safety culture set out by our company.
The Code of Conduct has been issued by the Board of Directors of the ZAT Company on October 21st, 2018. - show