17 letDevelopment of medical devices
ISO 13485Manufacture, installation and servicing of medical devices
MDR & CEMedical devices in accordance with EU standards
Telemedicine & e-HealthMobile application for healthcare Monitoring of medical facilities
What do we do?
ZAT is a certified manufacturer of medical devices, including all related processes, and a leader in the field of e-Health, telemedicine and services for medical devices.
We have been developing medical devices in accordance with the EN 60601-1 standard for 17 years.
What we can do?
- Complexity - we provide development, production, installation and service of medical devices according to ISO 13485
- Skills - we employ highly skilled workers
- Flexibility - to our clients we implement their developed products from functional samples and prototypes to serial production
- Experience - we have many years of competence in the production and supply of medical devices and their parts for the most important companies in the medical technology market
- ZAT a.s. is certified by DNV Product Assurance AS
- We are a member of the Association of Manufacturers and Suppliers of Medical Devices
- Medical devices
- Telemedicine & e-Health
- Monitoring of medical facilities
- Services for medical entities
We develop medical devices based on individual requirements.
Telemedicine & e-Health
The ZAT a.s. mobile application. for client portals, they allow policyholders to obtain information from their personal account, find contractual partners and view the benefits that their insurance company offers.
Monitoring of medical facilities - SimONet
Services for medical entities
- Do you lack development capacity?
- Would you like to develop new functionality?
- Not sure how to certify your medical device?
- Did the critical vendor dropped you out?
- Are you accruing discrepancies in audits?
- Do you have deficiencies in the technical documentation of your medical device?
Guarantor of the field
Ing. Roman Plavec
+420 736 519 482
Are you looking for an innovation partner?
We are currently e.g. implementing the project: Research and development of a multifunctional therapeutic device for ozone therapy intended for applications of procedures for multiple partial diagnoses , which is co-financed European Union.
Our customers can use the 24-hour service at the following telephone numbers: +420 377 438 888 nebo +420 318 652 888